Since the post concentrated on the dining experience, this is a quick post just to mention some other things available that weren’t touched on.
1. They have a gym which is located upstairs and is for members only. The yearly fees are N120,000 ($603, 534 EUR or 381 GBP) for individuals and N180,000 ($905, 800 EUR or 570 GBP) for corporate clients. So if you live in Abuja and you’re team fitfam, if this is within your price range/budget you should check it out.
2. They have a beauty lounge which offers things like cellulite treatment, dermabrasion and everything else beauty related.
3. They actually have 2 restaurants, but the second one is used as a members only lounge.
4. They have a billiard section so if that is your game, you are more than welcome to play.
5. Most things are open to walk in guests except for specific sections such as the gym which requires you to become a member.
Most importantly the customer service was really good, especially since I wasn’t there for anything specific. I simply asked to be shown around, and the lady happily did just that. And it doesn’t hurt that it is also aesthetically pleasing.
So like the earlier post on BluCabana, if you’re looking for a place to eat, relax and get in shape all at the same time in Abuja, they should be on your list.
ps Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim readers out there.
Mabushi District by Setraco Building. Abuja
Take the next exit after the Mabushi junction, Go down a bit until you see a turning to your right just before the Setraco building. Go straight and then take the second right turn.
Tel – 07051511511
Email – email@example.com