Ever been on an authentic camping trip? Roasted marshmallows by a bonfire? Slept under the starry skies? Well this is your chance. Get those sleeping bags and tents ready.
It will be dirty, it will be scary, there will be bugs, you might take a shower in the bushes, it won’t be pretty, but it’ll be fun.
Our first trip for the year takes us on a camping trip all the way in Omo Forest Reserve, Ogun State.
Join us as we tackle the great outdoors in February. Not only will we be camping, but be ready to hike for a couple of hours, birdwatch and have a good ol rocking time with nature. Who knows, you might be lucky and spot an Elephant on the Elephant trail or a Chimp swinging around.
See flyer for details.
If you have any questions, shoot us an email and we’ll be sure to get back to you.
Tents/sleeping bags are needed and are available for rent if you don’t have yours(N1,500 in a tent that takes 2).
Please indicate if you require one. (Please note that the accommodation referred to in the flier is payment for the camping grounds)
Payments can be made to
Acct Name – Wander Hub Ltd
Bank – Gt
Acct Num – 0178721843
*Terms & Conditions
- All participants are required to make 100% advance payment at least 10 days before the tour except circumstances have been discussed with the organiser.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel or reschedule.
- Unravelling Nigeria requires 7 days notice if you wish to cancel. In the event that 7 days notice is not given, you will forfeit your payment.
- You may nominate a full refund or transfer your deposit to another tour of your trip was cancelled by Unravelling Nigeria.
- If a person becomes unwell and wants to be returned back to the take off destination, then no refund will be given. It is also the discretion of Unravelling Nigeria on if a return can be made.
- Unravelling Nigeria will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred when booking a tour with us.
- A safety brief will be given before departure.
- All customers must declare any pre existing medical conditions prior to booking/departure (so as to prepare specially for you)
- Allergies must also be declared as we will not be held responsible if we’re not informed ahead of time.
- All customers should behave in a safe and respectful manner towards everybody and the staff. Rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Unravelling Nigeria reserves the right to ban participants from future trips if unruly or unsafe behaviour is displayed.