Let’s Go Fishing
Do you have what it takes to catch a couple of fishes? Well here’s your chance to see if you have it in you. Get on a canoe, grab a fishing rod/bait, wish yourself a bit of luck and get to fishing in the fresh water surrounding you.
On the 1st of April 2017, we will be taking you on a fishing adventure and we’re sure it’ll be an interesting way to spend the day.
So put it in your calendars and make it a date with us.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Payment can be made to
Bank – GTB
Acct Name – Wander Hub
Acct Number – 0178721843
Cost – N12,000
*Terms & Conditions
- It is not guaranteed that you will catch any fish. The fishermen will be there to guide you and show you where the fishes are best caught. The rest will be up to you and your skills.
- All participants are required to make 100% advance payment at least 10 days before the tour except circumstances have been discussed with the organiser.
- All trips are refundable if we cancel or reschedule.
- Unravelling Nigeria requires 7 days notice if you wish to cancel. In the event that 7 days notice is not given, you will forfeit your payment.
- You may nominate a full refund or transfer your deposit to another tour of your trip was cancelled by Unravelling Nigeria.
- If a person becomes unwell and wants to be returned back to the take off destination, then no refund will be given. It is also the discretion of Unravelling Nigeria on if a return can be made.
- Unravelling Nigeria will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred when booking a tour with us.
- A safety brief will be given before departure.
- All customers must declare any pre existing medical conditions prior to booking/departure (so as to prepare specially for you)
- Allergies must also be declared as we will not be held responsible if we’re not informed ahead of time.
- All customers should behave in a safe and respectful manner towards everybody and the staff. Rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Unravelling Nigeria reserves the right to ban participants from future trips if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.