The Unravelling Bus is going on the road again and this time we’re going to another middle belt state – Kwara. Best way to spend the independence day weekend is definitely by exploring Nigeria.
We will be visiting various sites and some of them include but are not limited to –
Owu Falls – This is one of the highest and most spectacular waterfalls in Nigeria. It is often described as the ‘wonder in the wilderness’ as there’s a hike to get to the falls. With a fall of 330m it is the ideal spot for a picnic.
Esie Museum – This was the first museum to be established in Nigeria. It is said to have the largest soapstone images in the world.
Dada Pottery – This is the largest traditional pottery workshop in Nigeria. There’s an assortment of pottery products that range from water storage vessels to cooking utensils as well as decorative pottery items are produced. It is said to be as old as Ilorin.
Imoleboja Rock Formation – Kwara’s ‘Rock of Refuge’ is a massive granite rock with inner apartments capable of accommodating a large number of people. In the local dialect of the people it means ‘God has built a house’.
It will be 3 days and 2 nights of adventure and fun and the prefect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. So mark the date in your calendar because it’s going to be an amazing weekend.
So pack your bags and get ready to unravel Kwara State.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Please read the terms and conditions below.
Payment can be made to
Bank – GTB
Acct Name – Wander Hub
Acct Number – 0178721843
Cost – N65,000
*Terms & Conditions
- All participants are required to make 100% advance payment at least 10 days before the tour except circumstances have been discussed with the organiser.
- All trip payments are refundable if we cancel or reschedule.
- Unravelling Nigeria requires 7 days notice if you wish to cancel. In the event that 7 days notice is not given, you will forfeit your payment.
- You may nominate a full refund or transfer your deposit to another tour of your trip was cancelled by Unravelling Nigeria.
- If a person becomes unwell and wants to be returned back to the take off destination, then no refund will be given. It is also the discretion of Unravelling Nigeria on if a return can be made.
- Unravelling Nigeria will not be held liable for any indirect costs incurred when booking a tour with us.
- A safety brief will be given before departure.
- All customers must declare any pre existing medical conditions prior to booking/departure (so as to prepare specially for you)
- Allergies must also be declared as we will not be held responsible if we’re not informed ahead of time.
- All customers should behave in a safe and respectful manner towards everybody and the staff. Rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Unravelling Nigeria reserves the right to ban participants from future trips if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.